Contamination and Flood Risk Review Seminars
Jordans Property will soon be hosting a series of free, nationwide seminars for property professionals exploring how the latest changes to the contaminated land regime and flood risk will affect them.
During these CPD accredited events, we’ll also look at how contemporary environmental reports can enhance their current environmental due diligence procedures.
Location: London, Birmingham, Leeds, Manchester, Bristol (dates and venues to be confirmed)
Duration: 2 hours 20 minutes
CPD: 1.5 hours
During the seminar, experienced speakers will cover:
- Changes to professional practice in terms of environmental law
- Risks to all property professionals, particularly solicitors in conveyancing and corporate areas from failing to report on environmental issues-caveats won't help
- New trends in Flood Risk-what happens in 2013?
- What about risk identification and quantification. Who to ask and what to say!
- How all this affects landlord and tenant relationships-emergence of so called "green leases" What about future trends?
- What about negligence?
- The perspective ten years ago - no information, no one knew the impact of Part 2A in 2000 - they do now
- The changes expected to Part 2A ten years on
Who should attend?
Solicitors, conveyancers and property professionals
Pre-register your interest
These will undoubtedly be popular events so click here to pre-register your interest now.